Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boise

I love Boise. And even more, I love eagle. Every time I go home two things happen. First, I have a renewed desire to get everything done at school so that we can move back there as soon as possible and Second, being there makes it really hard to have to make the drive back to Provo. Really hard.

This last weekend we got to ski at bogus basin. Right now we live in Utah with the claimed greatest snow on earth and I still just love skiing at Bogus. It was the night for the ski patrol photo so after the closed all the lifts, Kurt and all the patrollers gathered up the cats and snow mobiles for a picture. The life light helicopter had been on the way up for the picture, but it got called off on the way. The patrollers also had a rookie race which was really fun to watch.

The rest of the weekend was spent getting wedding stuff ready. We got a new place for a reception and finished our registries. Oh, and Harry bought some chacos... Finally. I think he is already addicted. Welcome Harry to the world of chacos, there is no going back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment