Sunday, April 1, 2012

Its the Final Countdown

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To Boise, who can tell ?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

Thank you Europe .... and Harry wanting this in the blog.

We are on the road again heading back from another quick trip to Boise. I had my Bridal shower and just more wedding plans. My sister and mom did a great job with the shower and it was a blast. It was so nice to see some old friends and just have an afternoon to chat. We also celebrated early Easter with the Douglass's and had a brunch at the Feuz's. Ah I just love being in Eagle and love all the people there that make it so great.

Didn't get to take in as much of conference as I would have liked. It was the most important thing I should have done, but it got interrupted a lot, unfortunately. Gotta spend this next week catching up!

But today is the first day of April. That means we are getting married this month! Hence the final countdown theme. I can not wait to marry Harry. Just have about 4 big projects and 5 finals to get through before then. At least it might make time go by faster.

Another long drive and late night probably but sometimes I don't mind........

1 comment: