Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Fathers in my life!

Happy Father's Day to these special men in my life:



My own papa who I miss very much.  I can't believe how much has happened since he has been gone.  He is such a good example to me and taught me so many things that have helped me get to where I am now.  Couldn't have asked for a better dad.    I love you daddy!








My new father-in-law who I also love very much.  He an absolute blast to be around and cares for his family so much.  I am luck to have married into the Douglass Clan.  Happy Father's Day Kurt!





       To Brooke my future step dad!  He is truly a wonderful person that I am so excited to have in the family.  He makes my mom happy and we all have lots of fun together.  And he loves Hells Canyon almost as much as us.  Love you Brooke !                                                 
                                                                    
 


















To Poppy, my sweet  grandfather.  He has been battling the after effects of a stroke like a champion and never is seen with out a smile on his face.  He is one of the most hard-working, humble, and caring persons I have ever met.   Love you G-pa.  Thanks for all you do.  Isn't he so cute?


And last to my husband, we don't have kids yet, but I know he will make an excellent father.   I love how much fun we have together and am so excited to spend every minute I can with you.  Looking forward to forever with you.   Love you.












1 comment: